Friday, 2 December 2011

Awol?

It’s been some time since I got to post here. Why? Because so many things have happened and still happening that I haven’t had the concentration to sit and write regularly!

So while I play catch up in the background and do some catch up posts I’m going to just share what I am currently doing.

DSCF1899

Rag Wreaths. I totally love making these!

DSCF1900

DSCF1902

DSCF1903

DSCF1904

DSCF1905

These are just the ones so far this week, I have so many more either in the making or planned to do. What I love about these wreaths is that they are fun and funky but also they can be used after Christmas too and any room will look awesome with one hanging on the wall!

I’ve opened a Folksy shop where you can purchase these should you wish to do so. The P&P is free in the UK and I’m also offering a multibuy deal to save you all money! Sweet!

Debs

Linked up to:

Post a Comment