Monday, 10 December 2012

A craft a day - Countdown Board

Week three and my little dude is still sick, week two and the teen is also sick... I am assuming that when they are both recovered I will be sick.

I have an irrational fear of being ill. But that's for another day.

On the 'up' moments with Charley he has been getting down and crafty with my cricut machine. He came up with an idea, I simply followed his directions...



An A3 canvas board was covered with some thick fabric then Charley placed his strips of cardstock and numbers exactly where he wanted them. I added a bit of blitzy glitter glue to the push pins {he chose that way to secure them to the board} and job done!

He's very impressed with his idea, I a so proud of him for getting something so awesome from his wonderful little mind! Forget the other two advents he has, this is the best....and if he says that over Moshi Monsters then that's the final word!!


Post a Comment