Friday, 12 August 2011

New opportunity….

A few weeks ago I got talking to the lady who founded Woman's Essence Magazine, Ady. Over a couple of emails I am excited to share that I am now an official writer for her upcoming, inspiring and woman focused online magazine! I get to write for two sections, Home & Family and Social & Relationships, both of which I think I cover pretty well.

logo1

I have many an experience that I am happy to share so pop on over to the site and show me some love, ok? Ok my articles aren’t there yet, I’m still writing them but ya know what I mean.

If you have/are experiencing some in life that you would like me to write about, please email me at: thebritishhomemaker @ gmail.com and I will dig through my journals, memory bank and/or anything else I have that can relate to the subject.

What are you reading at the moment?

debs

Post a Comment