Saturday, 26 February 2011

Secret boxes

Don’t throw out any old video cases, they are ideal for recycling into secret boxes:

DSCF0031

With the plastic cover left on, pretty paper or card inserted  you can change whatever else you show. In Kirsten’s room she has a quote I found for her, a small wordart I made and a photo of my granddaughter. At any time she can swap for other photos or whatever. Inside, I’m sure she’ll find something to hide, such as chocolate!

DSCF0041

This is one I made for valentine. Inside are 14 red cards with a range of sayings, quotes and word arts. This was an ideal gift for someone. The sides can be covered too…

DSCF0045

I do recommend a stronger adhesive than double sided tape though. I ended up using my glue gun {it was not going to beat me!}

Debs

Post a Comment