Saturday, 5 February 2011

Homemade gallery

I love photos, especially of my kids. I also love their drawings and paintings. I love word art, the subway art kind as well as inspirational and funny quotes and saying. Throughout my home I have a range of things hanging around so it is no surprise that I enjoyed making one large piece for a gap in my living room wall space!

DSCF0054

This isn’t quite finished yet, I have a child missing in there! But what comes next is rather awesome so I’ll be back with this in a few days….

In its pride of place:

DSCF0055

But I also have:

DSCF0056

I have stuck with spray painted black frames throughout the living room, dining room, hallway and stairs with the odd white one thrown in. This makes the room pop no matter what my other decor is like! I’ll share more when I remember to get the camera out! Winking smile

What do you put on your walls?

Debs

Post a Comment