Saturday, 1 October 2011

Pre birthday time out

Tomorrow is my birthday. I don’t usually make a deal over it, I don’t have much care of it one way or another. This year though I have had some friends start the celebrations early by posting funny/cute things on my Facebook wall! All week I’ve been getting comments and texts wishing me a wonderful day. It is very sweet.

Yesterday my mom and I took off out for a couple of hours and she treated me to some fabrics and stuff then this afternoon we went to Monkton Elm with the kids. The first stop was right by the car park……

 

DSCF1614

My lil dude totally fell for this huge dino!

DSCF1617

Nanny love!

DSCF1620

My mom, poor unsuspecting camera victim!

DSCF1621

The boy met some temporary friends in the play area,

but in this heat he is thankfully drinking like a fish!

DSCF1624

Me, I’m the lucky owner of some gifts today…and more to come tomorrow…my actual birthday!!

This weather is a killer, going out for just a few hours was all we could manage, it was a welcome break to later sit in moms garden, sipping cold drinks just relaxing and slightly cooling down. I’m feeling pretty content with things right now…and grateful what what I do have rather than what I don’t.

Pretty good pre-birthday for me! Smile

debs

Post a Comment