Monday, 26 May 2014

Getting organised (with free printable)

Having taken almost a month off of the computer (except must-do's) I've come to miss this little spot so while I've been off on my jollies I've been working on some homemaking posts that will be pre-posted 3 or 4 times per week. At the moment I'm on an organising mission, I want each room in my home to be simple, organised and workable. I've shared some simple storage ideas in the last post (scroll down) and I have more to come. I've also been using some systems created by some awesome bloggers, they too will be shared b/c after using them myself I feel sure in endorsing them from here.

However, there's no time like the present to share something, right? :)

Measuring Flower has become my new source for all things to get organised. Compiling a home file has made it easy for me to keep all the important stuff in one place. Think emergency, grab and go, everything you'll need is there. Job done!

Measuring Flower is owned by an awesome lady who designs printables and even do many for free!
If you are serious about getting organised, start here. The various sheets available in this notebook will get you in the right frame of mind. The next step is to work through one principle, area or room at a time and again, Measuring Flower can help, start here.

Let me know if you try out this system, I'd love to know how it works for you.



Post a Comment