Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Party in a Box

2

 

 

My absence has been rather exciting, time consuming and full of ups and downs. I have almost got to the point where I can officially launch my new venture...even though it has already started trading...by accident!


Party in a Box has been a growing idea that has not been without trial and error, yet each time I turn around I have more interest, followed by demonstration bookings and pre-orders. I guess it was just meant to be!


The worst part was securing the business in the legal sense, the biggest headache was deciding what stationery theme I wanted, I am just too indecisive! :)


So, if you want to pop on over to my new Facebook page, like it and share it with your friends and family I will love you forever and I will like, share your pages in return, just let me know you got there from here.
There is so much exciting stuff going on with Party in a Box! There are local cake makers, photographers, entertainers, fancy dress and other small businesses who have linked together with me to provide the ultimate in party planning and party supplying kits!
So...are you really still here? ;)

debs

Post a Comment