Free storage?

I can’t remember {or find} any post that shows this idea from when we were living in temporary accommodation last year…so I figured I’d share them {again probably!}


DSCF1698


Cleaned out food tins serve not only as recycling but are actually space savers…I now have drawers for other things. A couple of bottles filled with coloured water jazz any space up and a used and cleaned out KFC bucket is ideal in this case for treats!


DSCF1672

Perfect for cutlery, straws, odd change {the small pot} and what later became baking utensils.


DSCF1673
If you weight down the inside of a tin with a few stones these tins are also ideal for the larger utensils too.
DSCF1663
I had some sticky back fabric I’d bought a while before and this job seemed perfect.

Even now we are settling into our new home I  still use these, I’ve even added to them because I find they are just ideal space savers for a whole range of things and reduce the input of my recycle bin!

 

 


What do you do to save space in your kitchen?

Debs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time management + magic spell = productivity

A quiet return: Where I've been, what I'm doing, and what is coming up

A craft a day - Countdown Board