Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Where’s February?

Has it really been that long since I last blogged? Time flies when you are battling The Great Bug and it’s refusing to leave. After the 6 week visitor attacking both my kids and myself, holding me ransom in bed for just over 3 weeks I am so glad to say that it has finally gone. Now I just need to get my voice back to normal and all is good in the world again!

This last few days, whilst I have emotionally crashed and burned I’ve been pottering round the house working on a new food menu including a variety of breakfasts that are not only nutritional but enjoyable and freezer friendly. Living on a limited income I have also been sourcing the best deals and the bulk buy deals v weekly supermarket deals.

Feel free to share your menu’s, ideas and tips.

Debs
Post a Comment