Friday, 27 January 2012

Want to add your blog logo?

I’ve been updating some of my favourite blogs…and while it’s not conclusive I will be adding as I go along any others that I like and visit regular.


If you want to add your blog logo too just leave a comment with the code (usually starts with <a href…) and I will add it in.


Because I have so many great blogs to read I wanted to collect them all in one place other than Facebook.



I don’t mind what kind of blog you write so long as it’s family friendly and preferably non-political {politics really hurts my brain!}, if I haven’t read your blog already that’s ok too…I always welcome new reads and if you are newbie to blogging that’s totally fine too!

I’m not doing any charging for this so consider it a gift from me to you!

Debs

Post a Comment