Saturday, 7 January 2012

Photo a day?

There are many challenges out on the intertweb for  photo a day challenges and I’ve started and failed many b/c I forget to go back and keep uploading, shucks I’m not even very good at keeping this blog up to date! So I decided to go it alone, only I don’t want to record the world around me, I want to record what I feel on each day of this year. I will still be taking lots of photos of the kids, cos you just have to do that don’t ya? But this is something for me, call it a personal assessment if you like, but by the end of the year it will be a blog that goes into my memory box for my kids.

If you wanna join in, please feel free…anyone that links up to me I will make it a routine to link back.

                      1camera-1moment-1year


debs
Post a Comment