Friday, 11 March 2011

time

For as long as I’ve been blogging I’ve found something to waffle about or share. However, just lately I find that the note book I keep in my bag is getting full of the things I want to blog about and time is not on my side.

With work, family and my home I do not have the time to put in to blogging in the same way. For months now it’s been slowing disappearing with the occasional post here and there. I’m not giving up on blogging and I’m grateful to those of you who have emailed me to ask if all is ok. It’s better than ok, my hard work over the last 2  years is finally paying off.

1 (13)

I graduate in a little over  a week on my course. I have a presentation the same day to not only my course mates but some established business owners and newspaper people. I have sewing orders coming in and need my ultimate attention, my kids are doing super well right now and I want to keep on top of it with them. We spend time with lots of friends and this is doing us all so much good, especially Charley who is around some awesome role models for his boy mind. I’m doing the last bits to Kirsten’s room makeover but I’m also working on Charley’s room and my living room. I am doing a couple of book reviews so need to dedicate quiet time to read and asses. I am doing some charity work that has me doing lots of contact work whenever I can and then there’s my scripture reading/study.

DSCF0181

I am just putting the finishing touches on our holidays this summer, we only plan to be home for 2 of the 6 weeks and as we’re going to be in 5 different locations the planning is phenomenal!

So don’t give up on me, I will post when I can and if anyone would like to guest post I’m more than happy to do that too Smile

ps. the photos are just because.

Debs

Post a Comment