Sunday, 30 January 2011

Decluttering: My craft room. {doh}

UntitledThis last week I’ve was challenged to sort out my craft room. You know when they say ‘don’t buy a car from a mechanic’ or ‘a house from a builder’? Well, dont expect someone who comes to sort out your clutter and storage solutions to have a sorted, workable craft room!
 
At the end of day 1 this is what my landing looks like:
 
DSCF0158What you don’t see is how none of the 4 doors on the landing cannot be got to, nor the stairs that go up to my room! The only route is from my craft room door and down the stairs!
 
A lot of this will not be going back in, a good portion of this is storage solutions which will go to some of my clients {trust me, when coming to storage solutions most often we only need look in our recycle bins to find what we are looking for} to save them £££’s on unnecessary spending!
 
So, more on this room in a day or two….if I survive!
 
Debs 
p.s. It's that time again, folks....time for some awesome guest bloggers. Starting tomorrow there is going to 3 new guests posters throughout this week sharing some wonderful articles with you...and I hope you are nice to them!! ;) hehe


p.p.s. It's time for some fun...a giveaway...some craft stuff to be precise...to enter all you gotta do is:



  1. sign up to The British Homemakers Facebook page
  2. leave a comment here
  3. blog about it
  4. leave a link so I know you've blogged





Post a Comment