|Share this post :|
Sunday’s kitchen table is all about simple things:
- Dinner with my mom, son and nephew
- Writing Christmas cards
- Writing letters to people I’d usually email
- Planning out next weeks to-do list!
Quite simple, right? Time consuming but fun.
Yesterday was almost like a catch up:
- Picked up the Christmas tree
- Fought with said tree to get in its funky new stand
- Decorated tree & began making popcorn strings
- Touched up paint in Kirsten’s room (another story for another day)
- Finished blinds & hung
- Repainted bedside units
- Re-made the headboard
- Survived. Just.
Tomorrow will hold something quite different, I have my course in the morning and Charley’s Christmas play in the afternoon so after that my to-do list will be editing the recording of the play and sticking them on cd. Not a big task, really, is it? But I’ve never done this editing video’s before so I could possibly either get lost in action or…well the alternative isn’t worth thinking about!;)