Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Time limit

I have received a few emails to see that I am ok after not posting for a while now….thank you! I am just great, thank you.

However, just now there is so much going on with Charley’s school (he volunteered me to do a lot there, but I don’t mind i am actually loving the whole shabang of their Christmas activities). I have a big Christmas party in the process of coming together for our church, I have a team of 4 people on my committee but that just means we take on more awesome tasks to bring to the people of our branch! Then there’s my decorating, my Christmas shopping, cooking and planning. I’m doing changing rooms again because my boys, daughter in law and granddaughter are all coming home for Christmas then there’s my work…that is taking me places I could only dream of and I’m so very thankful, grateful and humbled by all that I have been blessed with lately.

Sadly that doesn’t leave me with much time for the online stuff (other than facebook, which at the moment is my sanity!). I appreciate the lovely emails enquiring of me and my family, they mean a lot to me.

On a totally different note, look how beautiful my granddaughter is:

bailey n jayShe is totally a daddy’s girl with her mom’s temperament! Love you Bailey Boo! :)

At this point I am not too sure when I will be back to blogging or posting projects I have already done, but I suspect it will be in the next week or so.

Apologies to those who are used to me commenting on their blogs too, I’m not ignoring anything you have said or shared, I have simply just browsed and got on with things here, in my real life.

December probably wont lighten up till around 22/23rd, so I wont be taking the invitations to guest blog or write specific articles that are requested from me, sincere apologies on that. I hope you understand.

Until next time, stay safe and keep smiling!

Debs



Post a Comment