Monday, 15 November 2010

The last two weeks…


Share this post :



Did you enjoy the last two weeks of awesome posts? I did! I found myself wanting to blog in between to share some thoughts on what I had read but knew that would be cheating {even by my own rules!!}
I am so very thankful to each and every person who took the time to write for The British Homemaker and lend me their knowledge, skills and insight to offer the cyber world. I do believe I had an awesome bunch of people here!
So what does the next two weeks hold?
dot badge
Well, I am going to be working on getting to Christmas as unscathed as possible. I shall be sharing some gift ideas to make, a quick bedroom makeover and the odd recipe. If you are a crafter/diy’er or enjoy sharing recipes please do share, I will link up to you on the sidebar until 26th December. Sound fun? Course it is! And to make it better, why not grab the badge to say you are taking part?
 


Post a Comment