Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Why this blog?


Share this post :
For a year now I have been working on information and projects to be uploaded to the new website. The new website just hasn't happened and to be honest I'm rather fed up of all the hiccups. Now I have decided to take it on myself and as I am comfortable with Blogger, here I am!

However, the projects I have spent hours and hours sweating working on are on my other hard drive, the one that I can't get access to since my computer had an eppy fit some 4 weeks ago. Not to be defeated though, I am doing some new projects, tutorials and have some super cool things on the way. Assuming there are no more computer glitches over the next month much stuff will be uploaded here for your fun and perusal!


I'd be ever so grateful if you would follow me (not literally, I can't be responsible for losing you!) and tell your friends about me too, I just know that there is going to be some awesome stuff you aint gonna wanna miss!


Post a Comment