Share this post :
I am half way to achieving the request of my 6 year old son to have a small Halloween kinda party, in just 24 hours. My personal blog has more info.
So, checklist time, what is going on the table? Lets see:
- bowl of tooth rotting sweets
- chocolate and vanilla sliced cake
- chocolate and marshmallow kebabs
- chocolate chip flapjacks
- spider cookies
- witches finger biscuits
- pear mice
- homemade toffee apples
- rice crispy bat cakes
- invisible lollipops
Wanna sneak a peek at what it’s like right this very minute? Ok, ok:
- printed placemats with colouring/puzzles
- handmade Halloween book with jokes, puzzles, colouring pages and more
- handmade stickers (thanks to the creatopia)
- handmade magnets
- cake boxes
- cupcake cases & labels
- can’t remember the rest!
If I’d had more time to plan and prepare (given that I don’t usually do anything for Halloween) I know I could have come up with a lot more fun stuff, it’s not like the ideas aren’t there, it’s all about the time factor.
What is your Halloween looking like this year?