Sunday, 31 October 2010

Glasses

Two years ago I knew my prescriptions were getting a little stronger over about a 3 year period. A couple of weeks ago Specsavers kindly informed me that I am now to wear glasses as much as I possibly can. As if that wasn’t enough, they also upgraded my prescription! I’d kindly like to remind the eye universe that I am still only 42. By many standards that is quite young. Though some days I admit that I feel like I am competing with a 90 yr old I do firmly still believe that I have a few good years in me yet.

On the other hand, there are some funky frames out there. No one would really know if I was wearing them cos I needed them or just cos they are funky. Would they? Eh? EH? :D

So I got some funky ones.

And so did Kirsten. And Charley. Seems like going to the opticians is a family affair in more ways than one!! :D

Then I realised that I do actually have to be responsible at times, especially with my church calling and when I am doing a work meeting or appointment, not to mention other meetings I need to attend from time to time.

Thank goodness for Specsavers 2 for 1 deal!

I aint promoting them. No way. Even though I loved the service I got from the Monmouth branch!!

But fair is fair innit? :)

So, this is my funky glasses…whaddya think?

me Darn I wish I’d remember to get those eyebrows done more often!!!

Debs



Post a Comment