Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Create - President Dieter Uchtdorf

Driving across town today, enjoying the sun, the breeze and the knowledge that my kids where happily in school I got to thinking about the talk given by President Uchtdorf. It’s not a new one but its one that continually resides in my mind, especially when I am trying to make some positive changes to our lives. I plugged in my ipod and listened to the talk again…





Like most things in life, the more I hear this the more my thinking expands. Whilst I am taking more time with myself and my kids just now I am seeing the blessings unfold before my eyes just by not clock-watching or trying to fill up every waking minute of the day. Instead, because I know this time out is only to recoup and reset some values I want the kids and I to strengthen I feel like I am being taught so much more.

I love learning, even if I forget a lot of stuff, I still retain bits of it to ponder then eventually the whole principle of something just clicks. Light bulb moments are rockin, dontcha think? :)

Debs

Post a Comment